Sebastian Lambang makes a NEW Bipod...
Sebastian Lambang owner and manufacturer of SEB Rests has designed a new bipod. This new bipod is amazing and a lot lighter than it looks! Call now to reserve a SEB Bipod on 0161 430 8278 or mobile phone on 07941 958 464.
Seb has been hard at work making a new Bipod (see pics).
SEB MAX REST
The SEB MAX rest is now available from Fox Firearms... Please call for more information.
Above two Images by John Howe
SEB NEO REST
SEB Rests & Accessories
Fox Firearms is extremely proud of our relationship with Sebastian Lambang, an international BR competitor from Indonesia. Seb is a design engineer of the highest integrity, and produces the SEB-COAX bench rest, and the sensational NEO-REST, (pictured above) the latter being equally recommended for BR competition, and superb for F-Class. Seb also produces a range of rear bags that are second to none, and we ensure all his products are the finest value anywhere. We recently heard of a Rolls Royce salesman telling a customer, “These cars are the Seb-Rest of the motoring world.”
Seb Coaxial Front Rest (below).
The SEB rest is custom made and intended to fill the needs of the most discriminating shooter with excellent design, function, and quality.
- The innovative "dual post" and "pivotal base" design gives advantages on the pedestal configurations. The rest can be turned and used in any direction and on how you would move the joystick. This is a new concept and the only one in the world!
- The dual post coaxial mechanism allows shooter the choice of moving the joystick and the rest top in the same direction, or the opposite direction, simply by attaching the joystick to the opposite side of the coaxial unit.
- Rock solid construction throughout.
- About 33 M.O.A. *(the 2007's production even has about 40 M.O.A.) - either for vertical or horizontal.
- Extremely smooth operation. It's the finest & smoothest in the market!
- Joystick sensitivity can be adjusted easily to individual's preference.
- No creep or backlash in its movement. The mechanism will remain stationary during recoil, even if you "let go" of the joystick. *The tension is factory set to accept minimum of 13 lbs weight on the rest top.
- A built in bubble level located on the rear bar of the rest top.
- An adjustable fore end stopper with rubber "O" rings protection. The stopper is secured to the front bar of the rest top.
- The solid base has a large footprint, of appropriate thickness and weight. The base blends together with the pivotal base & the coaxial unit to have a perfect balance of weight and stability.
- Innovative carrying handle on the base to ease transport and for comfortable handling.
- Hardened tool tip insert on each of the base leveling/elevation screw.
- Comfort & knurled "knob" on the leveling screws and the hold down screws.
Approximate Measurements : All screws are in standard Metric.
- Base = 32 cm x 38 cm x 3 cm thick (12 1/2 x 15 x 1 1/5)
- Rest (assembled) = 32 cm x 38 cm x 17 cm (12 1/2 x 15 x 7)
- Rest top (inner measurements) = 5,7 cm x 15 cm (2 x 5 3/4)
- Joystick = 1,27 mm x 28 cm long (1/2 x 11)
Watch the video of the NEW SEB NEO Rest. Now available from Fox Firearms.
Seb Regular Rear Bag
- Selected genuine leather.
- Double wall construction.
- Integral rubber/neophrene base with corrugated bottom surface.
- Solid throughout, no rocking etc.
- Features a carrying strap to ease transport and handling.
- Extra large sand fill holes to ease and charge sand to the bag faster.
- Brown-Black is standard. Other height, or "flat"(spacing) between ears is available on request.
Approximate Measurements :
- Foot print = 14 cm x 18.5 cm (5 1/2" x 7 ½")
- Thickness of base = 22 mm (7/8")
- Standard height between ears = 10 cm (4")
- Standard "flat" between ears = 10 mm (3/8")
- Standard height of ears = 5 cm (2")
- Approximate Weight : Empty = 0,75 kgs (1.65 lbs) Charged = 5,5 - 6 kgs (12 - 13 lbs)
Heavy sand is recommended.